- BS degree and 5+ years experience, or MS/PhD degree
- Plans, directs, organizes, controls and manages a contract of minor complexity, single location, or a project within a larger contract
- Ensures that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance required for this role
Reliable MicroSystems is seeking a Project Manager who researches, reviews, and coordinates activities of designated project as a third party to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters: Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project. Reviews work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and coordinates recruitment or assignment of project personnel. Consults with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority. Coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget. Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems. May coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are hiring for this position in both Franklin, Tennessee at our HQ office, and in our new Crane, IN office, both of which have a collaborative and modern agile workspace.
RMS has the following in-house capabilities available to customers/partners:
- ASIC design/layout services
- Radiation-aware compact models and radiation-effects simulation services
- RHBD design services
- Analysis of EEE components and systems to specific radiation survivability requirements
- Off-site radiation testing services, including test planning, execution, and documentation
- Technical review to support radiation environment definitions, test plan deployment, standards compliance, documentation
- Radiation effects consultation
- Flexibility and the ability to work on a wide range of development platforms.
- Working familiarity with engineering design
- Working familiarity with electrical schematics
- Experience with software design & development
- Applied mathematics or algorithm development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively with others
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Senior Staff Engineering: Models and Simulations
Franklin, TN & Crane, IN
Join us at Reliable Microsystems, where we engage with the DoD and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) in support of the radiation-hardened, trusted integrated circuit (IC) supply-chain. In particular, RMS provides expertise in the discovery, modeling, and mitigation of failures due to extrinsic radiation and reliability degradation in advanced technologies operating in harsh environments space, terrestrial, military, or commercial through radiation effects analysis, IC modeling and simulation (M&S), IC testing, and radiation-hardened IC design.
Reliable Microsystems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) match
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Signing Bonus
The annual base salary range for this position is $200,000 – $250,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Reliable Microsystems considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.